Wednesday 9 September 2015

Yes, I had sex with Shahid Afridi: Arshi Khan

Yes, I had sex with Shahid Afridi: Arshi Khan

 

Model and actress Arshi Khan, who accused godwoman 'Radhe maa' for running sex racket, has openly claimed that she had sex with Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi.  

If reports are to be believed, Arshi and Shahid spent a secret holiday in Dubai recently. Earlier, the model-actress denied having any relationship with the cricketer on Microblogging site Twitter. Arshi said, "Am not dating Shahid Afridi, we are very good friends. We met socially a few times, that's all." 

In a sudden twist Arshi accepted her relationship with Pakistan cricketer Shahid Afridi.   "Yes, I had sex with Afridi! Do I need the Indian media's permission to sleep with someone? It's my personal life. For me it was love," She tweeted.


news from http://chennaionline.com/City360/People/20151509051532/Yes-I-had-sex-with-Shahid-Afridi-Arshi-Khan.col

No comments:

Post a Comment